Cambridge Rare Disease Network is holding its first annual conference, the Cambridge Rare Disease Summit 2015, at the Cambridge Judge Business School. We’re bringing together 150 key stakeholders to debate how to best address the huge social and therapeutic unmet needs around rare diseases.
Come and join us and add your thoughts, ideas and questions to the day. Themes include:
- Alternative Funding Strategies
- New Rare Disease Initiatives on the Horizon
- the Potential of the Cambridge Cluster
- Engaging with Pharma.
We have an exciting line-up of speakers who are leaders in their fields:
For the full programme and sponsors see the summit delegate booklet
- Video message from Prof Stephen Hawking, Centre for Theoretical Cosmology, University of Cambridge
- Prof Sir Gregory Winter, Master of Trinity College and Co-Founder of Cambridge Antibody Technology
- Associate Prof Matt Might, Parent Entrepreneur and Founder at NGLY1.org
- Prof Steve Jackson, Head of CRUK at Gurdon Institute
- Dr Nick Sireau, Founder of Findacure and AKU Society
- Mr Alastair Kent, OBE, Director Genetic Alliance UK and Founder of Rare Disease UK
- Ms Kay Parkinson, Founder of Alstrom Syndrom UK/EU
- Dr Hermann Hauser, Founder of ARM and Amadeus Capital
- Dr Bruce Bloom, President of Cures Within Reach
- Prof Alan Barrell, Judge Business School
- Dr Jonathan Milner, Founder of Abcam
- Dr Darrin Disley, Chief Executive, Horizon Discovery
- Dr Anne Dobree, Head of Seed Fund, Cambridge Enterprise
Following the summit we will be hosting a drinks reception to which you are warmly invited. We invite you to then attend our gala dinner at St.Catherine’s College, Trumpington Street to close the evening.